Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Indie Craft Revolution is Coming!

Less than two weeks before my very first Big Show! I'm nervous, not nearly prepared enough, and excited as all get out! I'm going to have several different fabric combinations in bags, needle gauges, buttons, and even some T-Shirts. Now for all you Fiber Lovers out there, I don't believe there will be any fiber or yarn vendors at the show. But I've looked at the list of vendors, and there are some seriously cool things!

Vintage books turned into Journals by The Fancy Lamb.
Sandwich Wraps and other fun stuff from Zenbot Baby.
And I'm totally hoping to score something like this from Villa Design.
And Sprouted Designs has a kitchen towel that would look lovely in my home.

For a comprehensive list of all the vendors and links to their pages, please visit the Indie Craft Revolution.

Now, time to go sew my little heart out so maybe I'll be more prepared!



No comments:

Post a Comment