Saturday, February 18, 2012

The Best Week Ever

So, first of all, let me say how much I like to watch the Knit Girllls podcast! If you're a knitter or a spinner, you really should be watching Laura and Leslie.  It's like my mini Knit Night in my own home. They are spunky, full of information, and always making me to want to buy something new (enablers).

So, imagine my surprise when I woke up Monday morning to a brand new Knit Girllls (Episode 97) to see Leslie using my bag!  Not only is she using it--she's reviewing it!  I was so excited!  Not 15 minutes later, I got my first KnitGirllls sale!

Since, I've almost ran out of all my backstock of bags. I've gotten down to just five bags fully made. Unimaginable! I am trying to make some headway with making more bags in between my Mommy duties. Psst, I even bought new fabric. So, look back often in the shop for new patterned bags.

All I can really say is that those Knit Girllls are full of Awesome Sauce and always seem to be helping out the indie dyers, hand makers, and the (points at self) stay-at-home crafty Mommy. Thank you, Laura and Leslie, for making this the Best Week Ever for Tangerine Designs!

No comments:

Post a Comment